This is the original Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit/64-bit disk, with the RemoveWAT 2.2.6 added onto the disk for easy activation of the operating system.
01. Burn .ISO image to a disk.
02. Put disk in tray, and restart computer.
03. Either make sure your BIOS are set to boot from the disk, or press the Boot Menu key and select to Boot from Disk.
04. You will be asked to "Press any key to boot from disk...", press a key, and the Microsoft Windows Setup will begin.
05. Choose your install language configuration, etc. and click "Next".
06. Click "Install Now".
07. Next, choose whether you want to install the x86 (32-bit) or the x64 (64-bit) version of Windows 7 Ultimate, and click "Next".
08. Check the "I accept the license terms", and click "Next".
09. Choose whether you want to "Upgrade" or "Custom" install.
10. Allow time for the install to complete. Your computer will reboot once to finish the installation, and then you will be required to setup a user.
11. Once you have setup a user, copy the "REMOVEWAT/REMOVEWAT.EXE" file from the disk to your C:Windows folder, and run it.
12. Select "Remove WAT", and your computer will restart, and once it does, the activation is taken care of.
13. Enjoy your new Windows 7 Ultimate install. Don't forget to seed!