Posted By lananh At 07:41 PM - 03-26-2011. Download CyberLink PowerDVD 10.0.2701.51 Mark II Ultra Max PreActivated Multilanguage Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
CyberLink PowerDVD 10.0.2701.51 Mark II Ultra Max PreActivated Multilanguage
CyberLink PowerDVD 10.0.2701.51 Mark II Ultra Max PreActivated Multilanguage Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent CyberLink PowerDVD 10.0.2701.51 Mark II Ultra Max PreActivated Multilanguage Torrent.
CyberLink PowerDVD 10.0.2701.51 Mark II Ultra Max PreActivated Multilanguage | 151.18 MB
See layers of movie detail like never before with movies in Blu-ray 3D. PowerDVD 10 brings the magic of Blu-ray 3D to your PC, providing you with the ultimate movie experience. Enjoy stunning HD quality in 3D as PowerDVD 10 delivers the maximum 1080p resolution to each eye. Broad 3D support: PowerDVD 10 delivers Blu-ray 3D to any compatible 3D display and supports all 3D video file formats.
The Universal Player that Upgrades Your Media Experience to 3D and HD
- Immerse in amazing depth and realism with Blu-ray 3D playback
- CPU/GPU acceleration for smooth playback. Lossless HD audio quality for maximum enjoyment
- Convert DVDs and videos into lifelike 3D experience
- Play broad range of video formats: MKV, FLV, 3GP, AVCHD, AVCREC, and more
- Supports the latest audio formats: Dolby; TrueHD, Digtial EX, Plus, DTS-HD
- Make movies social: share bookmark reviews and live comments
- Includes TrueTheater Stabilizer and Noise Reduction
English, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Chinese Simplified, German, French, Italian and Russian
Preactivated Recompressed Setup:
- Installs the Mark II Ultra Max Version, pre-activated & pre-registered
- The MoovieLive, Remix and the Comment features are disabled by default
- Sets the cursor hide time in Full Screen to 1 second (default = 3 sec)
- Unlocks DVD-Audio (MLP) support TruSurround XT & TSXT Headphone Mode
TruSurround XT is the second generation of SRS TruSurround. Building upon its patented predecessor and namesake, TruSurround XT not only solves the problem of playing 5.1 or 6.1 multichannel content over two speakers or headphones, but also utilizes proprietary algorithms from SRS Labs - Dialog Clarity and TruBass - to provide listeners with a truly immersive audio experience.
TruSurround XT accepts input from up to a 7 channel (6.1) audio source and processing a 2 channel output. When receiving multichannel content, TruSurround XT virtualizes the channels, creating "phantom" speakers that appear to extend all around the listener, producing an amazing surround sound effect. When receiving mono or stereo content, TruSurround XT includes the functionality of SRS WOW to present an expansive three dimensional sound field.
Changelog build 2701 (2011-03-07):
- CyberLink PowerDVD cannot play back the MACROSS F MOVIE Blu-ray Disc title.
- CyberLink PowerDVD cannot play back disc two of the Beauty and the Beast Blu-ray Disc title.
- CyberLink PowerDVD cannot enable hardware acceleration during the playback of videos with .WTS file extension.
- CyberLink PowerDVD cannot navigate DVD content that has been ripped.
- CyberLink PowerDVD cannot jump to different moments of a video by clicking along the navigational slider, when playing a file with the .M2TS file extension.
- Users cannot activate the Ultra version of CyberLink PowerDVD if the standard version was previously installed.
- Revision made to the "drive authentication fails warning message encountered during playback.
Install: Just run Setup.exe and you are done, it's registered and activated.
Note: This Setup does not install the PowerDVD Toolbar (Mini Player Mode)
If you want to use it then extract the Tweak Pack and run Enable_Toolbar.bat
Note about virus warnings: If you get a trojan or virus warning then it's a false positive! - I've added nothing!!
You get exactly the same warning when you download and install the retial version because it's the same setup.
I only removed and modified some files to disable MoovieLive, Movie Remix and RichVideo and to make it pre-activated!
Here's how to check the Digital Signatures:
- Extract Setup.exe with 7-zip and open the directory where you extracted the files
- Right click on an exe file, select properties and click on the Digital Signatures tab
- Double click on the Signature and read the line below "Digital Signature Information"
- If it says that the Digital Signature is OK, it means that the file isn't altered!
- Click on the "View Certificate" button for more information
Note: You can update all my releases, the only con is that it will ask to register.
Just enter a phony name email address, and the reminder won't popup anymore.
Tweak Pack for PowerDVD 10
Blu-Ray_Region_Reset.bat: Resets the Blu-Ray region settings (remaining changes)
Disable_BD_Mouse_Pop-up.bat: Disables the Blu-Ray disk Mouse support Pop-up
Enable/Disable_3DFeature.bat: Enables/Disables the 3D Feature
Enable/Disable_MoovieLive.bat: Enables/Disables MoovieLive, Remix and Comment features
Enable/Disable_CinemaMode.bat: Enables/Disables the Cinema Mode
Enable/Disable_CLFLVSplitter.bat: Enables/Disables the FLV Splitter *
Reset_HD_Dailog.bat: Resets the High-Definition Content dialog **
Remove/Restore_StartupApps.bat: Removes/Restores the Startup Applications ***
Enable/Disable_Toolbar.bat: Enables/Disables the PowerDVD Toolbar (Mini Player Mode)
Enable/Disable_Upgrade.bat: Enables/Disables the Upgrade Popups and Buttons
* CLFLVSplitter.ax can cause a crash when you play flv videos in Windows Media Player
Disable_CLFLVSplitter.bat unregisters the FLV Splitter, which fixes the problem
** This comes in handy if you selected "Don't ask me this question again" and want to re-enable
or disable TrueTheater Lightning and Smart De-interlace when playing High-Definition content
*** Removes the Startup Apps BDRegion and RemoteControl10 - Don't run this if you use a remote!
Download CyberLink PowerDVD 10.0.2701.51 Mark II Ultra Max PreActivated Multilanguage Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)Related Files: 1229, Download Speed: ';
- By giangxinh in forum WindowsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:59 PM
- By giangxinh in forum WindowsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:03 PM
- By titamama11 in forum UtilitiesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:58 AM
- By giangxinh in forum WindowsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2011, 06:36 AM
- By titamama11 in forum UtilitiesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2011, 03:11 AM