Posted By javhot123 At 05:33 PM - 01-12-2011. Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.23.29 Build 11.01.2011 + Addons (2011/MULTi) Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.23.29 Build 11.01.2011 + Addons (2011/MULTi)
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.23.29 Build 11.01.2011 + Addons (2011/MULTi) Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.23.29 Build 11.01.2011 + Addons (2011/MULTi) Torrent.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.23.29 Build 11.01.2011 + Addons (2011/MULTi) | 213 MB
In this release are the Kaspersky Rescue Disk with current updates on 11/01/2011. The structure also includes the release Rescue2USB 126.96.36.199 and usage guide (Manual).
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 - a boot disk that contains the scanner is Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Boot with the disk Kaspersky Rescue Disk, for that would detect and remove the infected computer malware and other threats without the risk of infecting other files and computers. Kaspersky Rescue Disk allows you to more effectively cope with the virus, as this disc does not require loading Windows, and therefore malicious programs will be inactive.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 - Special program designed to scan and disinfect infected x86 and x64-compatible computers. The program is used when the extent of infection, when it is not possible to cure your computer with antivirus programs or tools of treatment (eg, Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool), running under the operating system. The effectiveness of treatment is enhanced by the fact that in the system are malicious programs do not get control at boot time.
Rescue2USB 188.8.131.52 - a new utility from Kaspersky Labs, which writes the iso-image Kaspersky Rescue Disk 1910 on a USB-device.
The procedure for downloading Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
1) Unzip the downloaded file, verify the checksum Kaspersky Rescue Disk
2) Make a note of this boot image on CD
3) Include in the BIOS to boot from CD / DVD-ROM
4) Put the CD with the recorded image Kaspersky Rescue Disk
5) Restart your computer
Main features of Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
1. Start computer with CD / DVD-media
2. Booting from USB-carrier
3. Boot the computer in a graphical and text mode
4. Retention of information about hardware systems in an electronic form to send it to Kaspersky Lab in the case of an unsuccessful download
5. Search malware startup objects and treatment facilities Autoplay
6. Search and destroy harmful objects in the boot sectors of disks attached
7. Search malware and treatment of files on disk
8. Check the following types of media:
- Internal Hard Drives,
- External USB-hard drives
- Flash-media data
9. Support for MS Dynamics Volumes and Hardware RAID
10. Supports the following file systems:
New in Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10:
- Implemented treatment Startup.
- Added a heuristic.
- Updated software modules of the product.
- Added support for RAID-arrays.
- Added ability to configure the network, including Wi-Fi.
- Changed the text-based work.
- Changed the operating system loader.
- Updated operating system kernel.
- Updated software packages from other manufacturers.
- Added a number of software packages from other manufacturers.
Releases released: 2011
Version: 10.0.23.29 Build 11.01.2011
Developer: Kaspersky Lab
Platform: 32/64 bit Windows 7/Vista/XP
Language: Multil (Russian, English, German, etc)
Code:http://www.filesonic.com/file/56332981/KRDadds.part1.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/56332983/KRDadds.part2.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/56332985/KRDadds.part3.rar
Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.23.29 Build 11.01.2011 + Addons (2011/MULTi) Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)Related Files: 1229, Download Speed: ';
- By depzaj in forum UtilitiesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2011, 04:43 PM
- By mailngdt1 in forum WindowsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2011, 03:49 PM
- By kdh2006 in forum MiscReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2011, 12:26 PM
- By postnew in forum UtilitiesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2011, 06:12 AM
- By myphuong in forum UtilitiesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 03:49 PM