Posted By quan1987 At 03:15 PM - 01-03-2011. Download OnOne PhotoTools v2.6 Professional Edition incl.keygen-REDT Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
OnOne PhotoTools v2.6 Professional Edition incl.keygen-REDT
OnOne PhotoTools v2.6 Professional Edition incl.keygen-REDT Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent OnOne PhotoTools v2.6 Professional Edition incl.keygen-REDT Torrent.
OnOne PhotoTools v2.6 | 221 MB
PhotoTools 2.6 Professional is the fastest and easiest way to add a professional look to your photos in Photoshop. You get hundreds of professional-grade photographic effects, all wrapped up in an easy-to-use Photoshop plug-in making this the fastest and easiest way to make your photos stand out from the crowd. The key to PhotoTools 2.5 Professional Edition is its unique ability to provide full-screen previews of an image effect before you apply it.
PhotoTools 2.5 is like Legos for Photoshop. You can stack multiple effects on top of each other just like you would filters over a camera lens. You can then control the order of each effect and how they blend together for a truly unique look. You can even save your effect stacks for future use and share them with friends who have PhotoTools, or access them inside of Aperture and Lightroom to speed-up your workflow.
- NEW! PhotoTools 2.5 with over 20 new effects plus the new MaskingBug to selectively apply effects.
- Includes hundreds of professional effects created by top photographers and Photoshop Hall-of-Famers.
- Stack multiple effects to create your own look, save as a preset and use in one-click from Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture.
- NEW! MaskingBug and MaskingBrush makes selectively placing and blending multiple effects a snap.
- NEW! Now supports 64-bit CS5 on Windows.
- The new Effects Library in both the Standard and Professional editions of PhotoTools 2 makes it easier to find just the right effects. The new library consolidates the categories, effects list, previews, descriptions and options into one location with a logical workflow. You can even mark your favorite effects and presets so you can find them quickly. There are also several new search methods to help you find the perfect effect.
- Designed by photographers for photographers, PhotoTools 2 includes dozens of new effects like Vintage and Paint-in effects as well as dozens of improvements to existing effects. PhotoTools 2 Professional Edition expands upon the Standard Edition with 112 additional photographic effects developed by professional wedding photographer Kevin Kubota and Photoshop guru Jack Davis.
Support for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture
- Photographers can now use PhotoTools 2 Professional Edition inside of Lightroom 2 and Aperture 2.1.
- New in PhotoTools 2 is the ability to selectively apply each effect in the PhotoTools stack. Users can use the new Masking Brush to selectively apply each effect to the image, just like using a layer mask in Photosop to hide or reveal the effect in specific areas of the image. The Masking Brush even supports pressure-sensitive Wacom tablets for the ultimate control.
- Photographers can now use PhotoTools 2 on short video clips inside of Photoshop CS3 Extended and Photoshop CS4 Extended. Imagine the power of adding your favorite PhotoTools 2 effect or stack of effects to your video! View screen shot of video timeline.
Easy Access to the onOne Exchange
- The onOne Exchange is a new community website managed by onOne Software that enables users of PhotoTools 2 to download free presets for their own use. Presets are easily imported into PhotoTools 2 directly from the File menu. Users of PhotoTools 2 can also upload any presets that they have created in PhotoTools 2 to be shared with other PhotoTools 2 users on the onOne Exchange. Access to this new site is built directly into the PhotoTools 2 user interface.
- There are many other additional enhancements to PhotoTools 2 that improve the user experience and make it more enjoyable including:
- Improved support for recording actions
- Better memory usage for working on larger images
- Faster previews with enhancements to OpenGL support
- Transparent regions are better maintained for use in album layout workflows
- Improved color management support
- New searchable user guide and improved video tutorials
- PhotoTools Plugin example Ico Plus
Once you have created your signature look, you can use the powerful batch processing engine to apply your look to an entire folder of images. Vastly speed up your production with the ability to batch process files with multiple output formats (such as TIFF and JPEG) of differing sizes (for print or web), color spaces (again for print or web), names and even add watermarks. Now its easy to prepare small jpgs from your raw files for the web or presentations with your custom look added.
PhotoTools 2 is available in two versions, Professional Edition and Standard Edition. The Standard Edition includes 181 effects developed by onOne Software and Photoshop Hall of Fame member Jack Davis. The Professional edition adds 50 type and graphic effects from Jack Davis and 62 portrait effects from Kevin Kubota, voted one of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World by American Photo Magazine. Additionally, PhotoTools 2 Professional Edition now works in Lightroom 2 and Apple Aperture 2.1
Download OnOne PhotoTools v2.6 Professional Edition incl.keygen-REDT Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)Related Files: 1229, Download Speed: ';
- By b4r0n1ght in forum MiscReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2010, 03:10 PM
- By quan1987 in forum WindowsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2010, 03:05 AM