Posted By intelligenboy At 04:54 AM - 05-24-2011. Download Windows Sofware | Windows XP Professional 32-bit Black Edition (2011 ENG) | 687 MB Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Windows Sofware | Windows XP Professional 32-bit Black Edition (2011 ENG) | 687 MB Fast Full Download
Windows Sofware | Windows XP Professional 32-bit Black Edition (2011 ENG) | 687 MB Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent Windows Sofware | Windows XP Professional 32-bit Black Edition (2011 ENG) | 687 MB Torrent.
Windows Sofware | Windows XP Professional 32-bit Black Edition (2011 ENG) | 687 MB
* This Windows XP was tested on a Intel Pentium 4 12 GHz Laptop and on a Intel Core 2 Duo 22 GHz Laptop.
* Unattended Installation with Prompt repair Working WGA Keys andWindows Genuine Advantage Crack included and no Windows Activationneeded.
* All Official and some Unofficial Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates are included till 2010.4.26.
* Over 200 MB integrated drivers for SATA/ACHI LAN WLAN and Chipset(Only the drivers your Computer needs will be saved to your Hard diskdrive).
* Its possible to install this Windows XP on a USB 2.0 flash drive or USB 2.0 Hard disk drive.
* A lot of Windows XP settings have been already set.
* Booting and Running is a little bit faster than a standardWindows XP because some worthless Windows XP Files and Programs areremoved and all Windows XP Updates are slipstreamed.
* After the Windows XP Installation is finished it is possiblechoose if the Preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programsshould be implemented if nothing has been chosen in 60 seconds then theoption Yes will be automatically selected.
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrading you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard disk drive or Partition.
* Some Virtual Machine Programs will overwrite an important Configfile (WINNT.SIF) that will lead to the Extra Programs and CustomSettings not been implemented and you will also be asked to enter aKey. If this happens use a Key from the file Working WGA Keys.txtthat is on your Burned Optical Disc or open the ISO file with a Programlike 7-Zip and AFTER Windows XP has been installed start the file AutoSetup.bat in the folder (Optical Disc)OEMRunOnce so the ExtraPrograms and Custom Settings can be implemented.
* It is possible to add Extra Programs and Custom Settings byediting the files (Open with notepad) in (source)OEMRunOnce folder(Use a ISO Editor to do this).
* If you are installing this Windows XP on multiple Computers andwant the installation to run full automatically then replace the file(WINNT.SIF) that is in the root of ISO file with the one that is in theI386 folder of the ISO file (Use a ISO Editor to do this). If you nowinsert the CD in your CD-ROM drive and press a Key to boot form the CDthen it will automatically format your main Hard disk drive and createa new partition and Windows XP will be installed on it. If are usingthis (WINNT.SIF) file then you will loss the ability to access theRepair and Recovery Console option from the CD.
* If you try to install this Windows XP and your Hard disk drivedoesnt get detected or you get a Bluescreen after the first Windows XPloading screen that normally means that the SATA driver for your
Harddisk drive is missing these steps here should help you to fix thisproblem:
1. If you get a Bluescreen then try to disable the SATA/ACHIoption or set the SATA mode to IDE in your BIOS. If Windows XP has beenloaded then install your SATA/ACHI driver and now restart your Computerand change your BIOS SATA setting you have done back again.
2. If you get a Bluescreen or your Hard disk drive doesnt getdetected put the SATA driver on a Floppy Disk and use the F6 (FloppyDisk) option that comes up if you have booted Windows XP from theOptical Disc.
3. If you have no Floppy Disk Drive then use nLite at
to integrate your SATA Driver directly into theWindows XP source disc. For more infos on how to do this take a look athttp://news.(Report to Staff)(Report to Staff)(Report to Staff)(Reportto Staff)(Report to Staff)(Report to Staff)(Report to Staff)(Report toStaff)(Report toStaff).com/news/Install-Windows-XP-On-SATA-Without-a-Floppy-F6-47807.shtml.Code:http://nliteos.com
* If you want to be sure that the integrated SATA driver will workon your Computer then use the Program VirtualBox to test it at
and also dont forget to set the Hard disk drive controller form IDE to SATA.Code:http://virtualbox.org
Infos on how to install Windows XP from a USB Flash drive:
1. Make a new folder on your Hard disk drive and called it WINXPCD.
2. Open the file Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - BlackEdition v201X.XX.XX.iso whit a Zip Program like 7-Zip and extract allthe files into the folder WINXPCD.
3. Delete the folder [BOOT] from the WINXPCD folder.
4. Go to the folder WINXPCDI386 and open the file WINNT.SIFwith a text editor and copy this command line to the bottom of the textfile:
Command1=SSA /BootINIGenerate /UnrenameFolders /PendingDelete
5. Now download the Program WinToFlash form the WebSite
and install it.Code:http://wintoflash.com/home/en/
6. Start the WinToFlash Program and the Wizard will now help you to do the rest.
7. Check in your BIOS if the option USB Booting is enabled and if the USB Boot Priority is set above the Hard disk drive.
* If the Preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programsare not implemented then go to your USB Flash drive folderOEMRunOnce and start the file Auto Setup.bat.
Infos for Newbies:
* Minimum System Requirements is 600 MHz Processor 256 MB RAM 4 GB Hard disk Space Super VGA (800x600) Video Adapter.
* Quick Guide how to install Windows XP new:
1. BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST and then download all the up-to-date Drivers for your Computer.
2. Select in your Burn Program the option for Burning an Image fileto a Disc and select the file Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US -Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso and Burn the Disc at a slow speed toavoid missing file errors when Windows XP gets installed. If you need agood Burn Program i recommend the free ImgBurn at
3. Go to your Mainboard or Computer manufacturer Website and lookif there is a new BIOS update or an extra BIOS for Windows XP if thereis then update it. (This step can be skipped but is not recommended.)
4. Put your burned Windows XP Disc in your Optical Disc Drive and then turn your Computer off.
5. Start your Computer and in a few seconds you should see the textPress any Key to boot from the CD. if you see this then you shouldpress a Key on your Keyboard. If you dont get this message then youmust set in your BIOS the Optical Disc drive Boot Priority above theHard disk drive.
6. Wait until Windows XP has loaded the drivers then press theENTER Key on your Keyboard and then the F8 Key and then the ESCKey.
7. Now select the Hard disk drive where you want to installWindows XP (Default is C and press the Key D on your Keyboardand then the Key ENTER and then the Key L.
8. Now select the same Hard disk drive again and press the KeyENTER on your Keyboard and now select the option Format thepartition using the NTFS file system (Quick) and then press theENTER Key.
9. Now you need only to install your Up-to-Date Computer Driversand you are DONE If you cant find all the Up-to-Date drivers for yourComputer then use the Program RadarSync at
. Butit is not recommended to use programs like this mostly they give youwrong drivers and can mess up your Computer. Better you look what WLANCard LAN Card Sound Card Graphic Card ... model you have in yourComputer and then search in google for the Card manufacturer websitesand download the Up-to-Date drivers form there.Code:http://radarsync.com/software/s176591-radarsync_free_version
* If you are missing same Programs like Microsoft Outlook (LOL) orMicrosoft Paint (ROFL) then take a look in the Favorites folder thereyou will find Website Links to better Programs and a lot more.
* To change the Windows XP Key after Windows XP is installed usethe Tool Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe that is on your BurnedOptical Disc or open the ISO file with a Program like 7-zip. You canalso change the Windows XP Owner and Company with the Keyfinder (KeyChanger) v1.51.exe Tool.
* If you get a virus warning about the file Keyfinder (KeyChanger) v1.51.exe this is normal because all AntiVirus Programs aredetecting Key Changers as a virus (Hack Tools).
* If you have a question or a problem use Google or go to this Website
but dont expect that someone will help you if thesolution for your question can be found in 10 minutes in Google or overthe forum search.Code:http://msfn.org
INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS AND MORE
* 5 new Windows XP Themes: ChaNinja Style RC5 v1.0 & LunaElement Black v5.1 CSS & Zune Noir v1.0 & Windows 7Colors v1.0 Disney - Its a Magical World v1.0.
* Same new Website Links in the Windows XP Favorites folder.
* Windows XP Key Changer (Keyfinder v1.51) Working WGA Keys in a text file.
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (MAX) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use un-signed custom visual styles.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
* USB 2.0 drive Patch: Allows you to install Windows XP on a USB 2.0 flash drive or USB 2.0 Hard disk
* MassStorage v9.01.
* LAN v10.04.1.
* WLAN v10.03.
Windows XP Updates
* Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929) v5.1.2600.5512.
* Windows Internet Explorer 8.
* Windows Media Player 11.
* Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) v3.6.
* Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update v1.2.
* Microsoft XML Core Services (KB954430) v4.30.2100.0 SP3 (including KB973685).
* Windows XP Root Certificates Update (KB931125) Version November 2009.
* Microsoft Update Agent & Windows Agent Update v7.4.7600.226.
* Microsoft Update Catalog Web Control v7.4.7057.223.
New Microsoft Windows XP Applications
* Windows XP Powertoy - Alt-Tab Replacement v1.0.
* Microsoft BitLocker To Go Reader (KB970401) v1.0.
* Windows Feature Pack for Storage (KB952013) v1.0.
* Windows XP exFAT file system driver update package (KB955704).
* Windows XP GDI Detection Tool (KB873374) v1.
* Windows XP QFEcheck v184.108.40.206.
* Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services Client (KB979099) SP2.
* Microsoft Windows Browser Choice (KB976002 v5)
* Windows User Profile Hive Cleanup Service v220.127.116.11 beta.
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation (KB892130) v18.104.22.168 (Cracked).
* Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474) v22.214.171.124 (Cracked).
* 7-Zip v9.13 beta.
* Unlocker v1.8.9.
* SumatraPDF v1.0.1.
* Open Command Prompt Shell Extension v2.0.3.
* HashCheck Shell Extension v2.1.11.
* Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v6 Update 20.
* Flash Player v10.0.45.2.
* Shockwave Player v126.96.36.1996.
* Microsoft Silverlight v4.0.50401.0.
* Microsoft DirectX v9.28.1886 (including DirectX for Managed Code for Microsoft .NET Framework v1.x).
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v1.1 Service Pack 1.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v2.0 Service Pack 2.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.0 Service Pack 2.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.5 Service Pack 1.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v4.0.
* Microsoft Visual C-family Runtimes v1v7v8v9 (v2v3v4v5v6 already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Microsoft Visual Basic Runtimes v1v2v3v4 (v5v6 already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Windows Vista SP2 USP10.dll file for a greater unicode support (Cant add the Windows 7 one).
* A handful of various requested Runtimes from the internet like Auto-it Openal ...
REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS (Nothing has been removed that couldcause System Problems or any Problems with other SoftwareApplications).
* Applications: Address Book Games Internet Games Paint Pinball WordPad.
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds Movie Maker Music Samples Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools FrontPage Extensions InternetInformation Services (IIS) MSN Explorer Netmeeting Outlook ExpressWindows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster/Nachi removal tool DesktopCleanup Wizard Out of Box Experience (OOBE) Security Center Tour ZipFolders.
* Drivers: Display Adapters IBM PS/2 TrackPoint IBM ThinkPadLogitech WingMan Microsoft SideWinder Scanners Serial Pen Tablet SonyJog Dial Toshiba DVD decoder card.
* Folders: (source)DOCS (source)DOTNETFX (source)SUPPORT(source)VALUEADD (source)I386WIN9XMIG (source)I386WIN9XUPG.
* Files: clock.avi swtchbrd.bmp yahoo.bmp.
Download from wupload.com:
Download from uploadstation.com:Code:http://www.wupload.com/file/1658227 http://www.wupload.com/file/1658215
Download Windows Sofware | Windows XP Professional 32-bit Black Edition (2011 ENG) | 687 MB Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)Related Files: 1229, Download Speed: ';
- By raosahab in forum UtilitiesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2011, 03:26 PM
- By yennhi19 in forum UtilitiesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:25 AM
- By updvt1 in forum WindowsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:16 AM
- By updvt1 in forum WindowsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 01:59 AM
- By updvt1 in forum WindowsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2011, 12:46 AM
Tags for this Thread