Posted By hongxanh1080 At 04:35 PM - 01-13-2011. Download AspenTech AspenONE 7.2 Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
AspenTech AspenONE 7.2 (2010/Full Pack) | 4.66 GB
Software aspenONE for engineering calculations and simulations are the basis for designing new processes or upgrading existing processes to improve their performance. Software aspenONE in the aggregate used for constructing models and making business - making the results of the simulation.
And they also provide:
* The consistency of data. Software aspenONE for engineering calculations and simulation help to reduce time to implement the project and make the design process more convenient due to the integration and the possibility of sharing data and knowledge between professionals and managers. Reliable simulation tools provide greater confidence in the correctness of decisions.
* Mobile design, management and business - processes. Due to the open architecture of aspenONE software significantly expands the scope of the models created for the purpose of engineering calculations. These models can also be used to control the factory settings, optimization, real-time planning and business decision - making.
* Increased productivity and improved quality of engineering calculations. Featuring the most complete, powerful and modern means of modeling and optimization, extensive databases, libraries of modular operations, the opportunities of economic analysis, aspenONE software for engineering calculations and simulation can significantly reduce the time to solve engineering problems.
* Improved efficiency of plants and reduce the payback period of the project. Accurate thermodynamic models allow to design the optimum material, thermal and helper threads, pick up suitable for the process equipment that helps make better use of capital and increase profits with minimal additional investment.
* Business - Forecasting. Software aspenONE for engineering calculations and simulation can accurately assess the various options for investing in the early stages of project development.
All models in aspenONE software products are based on the knowledge of technological processes, and combines all previous engineering innovations and advances in information technology, and yield reliable results, tested in real industrial plants.
AspenTech Announces Availability of 7.2 Release of aspenONE V7
BURLINGTON, Mass - July 13, 2010 - Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, today announced the availability of the 7.2 release of aspenONE software. Building on innovations delivered in aspenONE V7 and best practice input from users, the 7.2 release makes optimizing engineering, manufacturing and supply chain processes faster and easier. Examples include:
* Engineering - addressing the global increase in multibillion dollar "megaprojects," aspenONE Engineering software includes new economic evaluation functionality that allows large owner-operator and engineering companies to slash the amount of time it takes to produce accurate project estimates by as much as 75 %. In addition, integrated economic evaluation is now up to four times faster in Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus software.
* Manufacturing - in the face of dynamic market conditions, aspenONE Advanced Process Control allows process manufacturers to sustain performance improvement benefits from advanced process control by reducing the time and effort required to maintain control applications at peak performance.
* Supply Chain - as government standards for gasoline blending specifications become more stringent, aspenONE Planning & Scheduling allows refineries to model true physical constraints for better blend optimization. This is a critical step in improving margins and specification quality.
* Infrastructure - the new Aspen Reporting Framework ™ provides operational intelligence for refineries that enables faster, more profitable decision-making.
The new features are the latest in a series of innovations delivered by aspenONE V7, which sets the standard for best practices in process optimization. For information on these and many other new features and enhancements in the 7.2 release of aspenONE.
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing - including energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering & construction, power & utilities and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world's leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals.
Processor: Intel; 1.00GHz or higher
Hard drive: 40 GB
Memory: 1 GB for XP, 2 GB for VISTA
Processor: Intel CoreTM2 Duo 2.00GHz or higher
Hard drive: 250 GB
RAM: 3 GB
Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 (32-bit)
Windows Vista Business SP2 (32-bit)
Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit)
Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)
Windows XP Professional Edition SP3 (32-bit) Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard SP2 (32-bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise SP2 (32-bit)
Windows Server 2008R2 (64-bit)
Windows XP: Office 2003 SP3
Windows Vista: Office 2007 SP1
Windows 7: Office 2007 SP1
Windows Server 2003: Office 2003 SP3
Windows Server 2008: Office 2007 SP1
The following software requirements apply to all products Aspen.
- Internet Explorer 6 SP2 (XP and 2003 Server)
- Internet Explorer 7 (Vista and 2008 Server)
- Internet Explorer 8 (Windows 7, 2008 Server)
- Adobe Reader - see Adobe website to determine which version is appropriate for the operating system you are running
- MS Office 2003 SP3 (Windows XP, 2003)
- MS Office 2007 SP1 (Windows Vista, 7, 2003, 2008)
Some features require installation of additional software, for example, Intel Fortran, Visual Studio, and so on.
- Aspen Basic Engineering V7.2
- Aspen MUSE V7.2
- Aspen OnLine V7.2
- Aspen PIMS V7.2
- Aspen Plus Based Refinery Reactors V7.2
- Aspen Process Manual V7.2
- Economic Evaluation V7.2
- Exchanger Design and Rating V7.2
- Operations Support V7.2
- Process Development V7.2
- Process Modeling (Aspen Plus) V7.2
- Process Modeling (HYSYS) V7.2
aspenONEV7.2DVD2.iso - not yet, but you should see ...
- Aspen IMOS for MS SQL Server or Oracle database
aspenONEV7.2DocDVD.iso - official documentation package
1. Distributions are optimized
2. Installing a long time, especially if you select ALL. Garner patience ...
3. I needed to install SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 3 so it is also included in the distribution ...
4. Distribution will be updated as new information.