DCS: Black Shark 2 (2011/ENG/P2P)
Year: 2011 | PC | English | Developer: Eagle Dynamics | Published by: Eagle Dynamics | 4.88 GB
Genre: Simulator (Flight Combat) / 3D
The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics released a simulator of the Russian attack helicopter Ka-50 “Black Shark” – DCS: Black Shark 2, sequel to the first part of a set of improved elements. Game from the developers of the famous series of aircraft simulators «Lock On: Modern Air Combat.” Unlike its predecessors, this game offers the latest domestic control of helicopter gunships Ka-50. Simulation of the control object – the Ka-50 – made with unprecedented degree of realism of computer games. These primarily include: detailed 3D model, aerodynamic flight model and the physical destruction. One of the main innovations of the game is a detailed 3D model of the clickable cockpit Ka-50 with full support for remote camera control TrackIR 4.
• An updated mission editor.
• New AI for air, land and water units.
• More intelligent and realistic AI
• Expanded territory, including Tbilisi and South Ossetia
• Dynamic weather, wind and rainfall
• Improved visual effects such as HDR
• High-detail terrain – grass, shrubs, shade and high resolution textures provide a better sense of speed when flying at low altitude.
• The new campaign, based on the events of “War 08.08.08″
• Compatible with the network “DCS: A-10C Warthog”
• Dynamic shadows in the cockpit
• Improved 3D model of the Ka-50 cockpit
• Generator missions
• Takeoff and landing on ships at board and pitching in accordance with the wind speed and direction
• the radio from all participants in the battle for greater realism and atmosphere.
• Improved texture FARP
System: Windows ® XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz such
Memory: 4 GB
Video Card: 512 MB
Sound card: compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
Hard Drive: 9 GB