Posted By bonguyen At 05:55 AM - 06-22-2011. Download Order of War (2009/PC/RUS) RePack by R.G Catalyst Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Order of War (2009/PC/RUS) RePack by R.G Catalyst Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent Order of War (2009/PC/RUS) RePack by R.G Catalyst Torrent.
der of War (2009/PC/RUS) RePack by R.G Catalyst
Year: 2009 l Platfm: PC l Language: English & Russian l Developer: Wargaming.net l Publisher: Square Enix l 2.43 GB
Genre: Strategy (Real-time) / 3D
Unhappy France succumbs under the oppression of German occupation. Time came to open the second Front and to make its contribution to the general victy above the fascism! The place f operation is already known. The beaches of Nmandy will become bridgehead f the powerful impact of our troops. Opponent moves to the sea tank divisions SS is ready to raise into air pilots [lyuftvaffe]. Light walk it will not fesee. But to whom hunting to live eternally if we there is the possibility once and f all demolish the third Reich?
Special features of the game:
der Of war. Release " continues the glious traditions of project operation Bagration by one of best histical strategies of last year from the Belussian developers Wargaming.net. In the new game you will be able to participate in two expanded operating periods. F you is in prospect to command the troops at the Western Front to be transferred to the east into the very scching heat of war of annihilation between Germany and the USSR. Thousands of soldiers and officers hundred of instruments tanks and aircraft improbable detailing and scale of military operations - befe you will be opened thenew faces of great war!
- Experience WWII warfare on an epic cinematic stage; that truly captures the intensity and scale of the battlefield.
- Take Command of an entire armoured fce consisting of up to 1000 soldiers tank divisions armoured vehicles heavy artillery and air fce.
- Players can choose between two different campaign modes offering completely different styline missions objectives and environments.
- Experience the unique dynamic camera that allows players to command troops over huge geographical scale whilst maintaining movie-like vistas and detail.
- In-depth gameplay modes featuring 2 x different campaign modes multi-player Deathmatch skirmish and Hardce mode.
OS: Windows? XP SP2/Windows Vista SP1/Windows 7
Process: 3.0 GHz DUO 2.0 GHz
Memy: 2 GB
Graphics: 256MB NVIDIA GeFce 7600/Radeon HD2400
DirectX?: DirectX? 9.0c
Hard Drive: 10 GB free space
Sound: Sound card
Do not cut / no recoded
Independent choice of interface language / voice acting
Installation time - 5-7 minutes
RePacked by [RG Catalyst]
Mirr 1 :
Mirr 2 :
Download from wupload.com
Download from uploadstation.comCode:http://www.wupload.com/file/26968718/OoW-Cata.part1.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/26969517/OoW-Cata.part2.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/26968997/OoW-Cata.part3.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/26969022/OoW-Cata.part4.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/26969514/OoW-Cata.part5.rar
Download from filesonic.comCode:http://www.uploadstation.com/file/DxNURCV/OoW-Cata.part1.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/dhp9j2D/OoW-Cata.part2.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/5ucpej6/OoW-Cata.part3.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/y7Ayk7m/OoW-Cata.part4.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/mgRYDWP/OoW-Cata.part5.rar
Code:http://www.filesonic.com/file/1269899031/OoW-Cata.part1.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1269912291/OoW-Cata.part2.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1269902911/OoW-Cata.part3.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1269902731/OoW-Cata.part4.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1269912241/OoW-Cata.part5.rar
Download Order of War (2009/PC/RUS) RePack by R.G Catalyst Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)Related Files: 1229, Download Speed: ';
- By bonguyen in forum PC GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:53 AM
- Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:19 PM
- By titamama11 in forum PC GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2011, 01:38 AM
- Replies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2011, 05:41 PM
- Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2011, 06:33 PM