Year: 2011 | English | PC Game | Developer: Splash Damage | Publisher: Bethesda Softworks | 6.85 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
On the game: Brink events unfolding in the arch - a giant floating city that is on the verge of a brutal civil war. It was built as an experiment such as environmentally safe and self-contained habitat for humans. But the result was the home not only to its founders and their descendants, but also for the thousands of refugees forced to flee from the land suddenly flooded water. As often happens, the inhabitants of Arka could not get along with each other and divided into two camps - the rich citizens under the protection of security personnel, rebels and ... Those and others are ready to go to any lengths to gain control over the last refuge of humanity. On which side you stand up?
In this dynamic first-person shooter your character will develop in all game modes: Campaign is designed to pass either alone or together with a friend, you can also try your hand at multiplayer. Whatever the role of specialization and on the battlefield you choose, the world Brink will not disappoint you. Rapid and vivid battles, lots of possibilities for creating unique characters and an innovative control system does not leave anyone indifferent.
- Hero, but not simple. A variety of settings will give you almost unlimited freedom to create a truly unique character. The further you progress through the story, the more opportunities open to you.
- Double-edged sword. Choose your side while passing single-player campaign - primknite to the protection or become a fighter in the Resistance. And then take part in online battles and together with its allies set the heat to the enemy.
- Blurring the boundaries. Brink will instantly move your character between the regimes of single-player campaign, cooperative and multiplayer games. You can pass through the campaign, fighting in a team with seven friends (or the same characters under the control of artificial intelligence) against other players.
- Play by intelligently. With the help of "smart" buttons SMART even inexperienced fighters can operate spectacular and effective. This feature complements the classic control scheme for first-person shooter and always allow everyone to achieve goals and find elegant solutions to complex situations.
- Goals and rewards. Tasks, data, equipment - in any of the game modes all generated in real time based on your actions, expertise, status, location, and members of your team and the situation on the battlefield. You will always know where to go, what to do and what quest rewards awaits you.
- OS: Windows ® XP / Windows ® Vista / Windows ® Seven
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo with such frequency of 2,4 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista / 7)
- Video card: NVIDIA 8800GS/AMD Radeon HD 2900 Pro
- HDD: 8 GB
- Sound card: compatible with DirectX