Posted By tanerbm At 04:52 PM - 03-21-2011. Download Stoked - Big Air Edition (2011) Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Stoked - Big Air Edition (2011) Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent Stoked - Big Air Edition (2011) Torrent.
Developed in conjunction with world-renowned snowboarding movie creator Absinthe Films, Stoked captures the pioneering spirit of professional back country riders. Exhilarating snowboarding experiences are born from dynamic backcountry conditions. The riders who brave and master these conditions are the stuff of legend in Absinthe videos and on the pages of snowboarding magazines. The look and style of these riders are emulated across the world. In Stoked, it’s your turn to become a legendary rider and wow the world on the Xbox Live online entertainment network by becoming an absolute snowboarding phenomenon.
Upgraded with enhanced graphics and features, the Big Air Edition of Stoked features marked trails that make it easy to find great runs, lots of park objects to use for tricks, two new mountains, better visuals, and faster and smoother riding.
Release name: Stoked.Big.Air.Edition-RELOADED
Size : 2.98 GB
Developer: Bongfish GmbH
Release Date: 20.03.2011
Genre: Extreme Sports
* Racing — Race against the world’s top riders in single-player mode, or race online against up to seven other players via Xbox Live. Depending on race type, you can race through gates or carve your own route fastest to the bottom.
* Marked Trails — Stoked: Big Air makes it easy to find great runs on every mountain. Each mountain includes eight runs with marked and groomed trails, lots of park objects to trick off and on-screen highlighting of kickers and jumps.
* Park Objects — Besides marked trails filled with lots of park objects, many mountains also have park objects spread throughout the wild.
* Two New Mountains — Stoked: Big Air includes all five mountains from the original Stoked, plus two new mountains: Laax and K2. Together, these seven mountains give players over 500 square miles to explore. While every mountain has marked and groomed trails, players can also fly their helicopter to carve their own lines anywhere on any mountain.
* Smoother and Faster Riding — Big Air Edition has been tweaked in all aspects of riding, from camera angles to animations to the sensitivity of the controls.
* Gorgeous Visuals — Stoked: Big Air features a new lighting model, post effects, fog, upgraded particle effects, and more for even more glistening powder runs.
* Two New Pros — Gigi Ruf and Romain de Marchi join Travis Rice, Nicolas Muller, Wolle Nyvelt, Annie Boulanger, and Tadashi Fuse.
Stoked Big Air Edition (c) Namco
03/2011 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Solidshield
1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Sport
#1 rated snowboarding game, based on Metacritic scores on advanced
generation consoles, Stoked: Big Air Edition lets you pull off any
trick in your own style by giving you physical control of your rider
through the analog sticks. As you beat challenges, win competitions,
and develop your unique style, you'll gain sponsorships, clothes, and
gear from the world's leading brands. Gain enough influence, and your
exploits might even get photographed for the pages of Snowboard Magazine
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the content from the /Crack dir on the DVD to your installbin
5. Play the game
Code:http://www.filesonic.com/file/312581441 http://www.filesonic.com/file/312581451 http://www.filesonic.com/file/312581461 http://www.filesonic.com/file/312581391 http://www.filesonic.com/file/312581401 http://www.filesonic.com/file/312581361 http://www.filesonic.com/file/312581371
Download Stoked - Big Air Edition (2011) Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)Related Files: 1229, Download Speed: ';
- By milan66 in forum PC GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:50 PM
- By newdayluck in forum PC GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:38 PM
- By Mr.Alias in forum PC GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2011, 02:00 PM