Posted By vytas514 At 11:13 AM - 12-04-2011. Download Outpost Firewall Pro 7.0.4 Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
OUR ESSENTIAL INTERNET DEFENSE. Leading personal firewall with antispyware, proactive defense and secure browsing tools. Outpost Firewall Pro provides a superior arsenal of defense against PC infiltration. Outpost ensures your online security with solid protection against all Internet-borne threats. Outpost is the first personal firewall developed with Open Architecture.
It is also the first personal firewall that supports plug-ins. Sample plug-ins are included to show how this revolutionary technology can easily be employed for such tasks as Intrusion Detection, Advertisement Blocking, Content Filtering, E-mail Guard, and Privacy Control. It is equipped with every feature a personal firewall should have. It is the most functional firewall in the world. It supports all the latest security techniques and features such as: Full Stealth Mode, Anti-Leak, and MD5 Authentication.
Being online is fraught with dangers: Internet worms, spyware agents, Trojan horses, hijackers and more can wreak havoc, causing anything from slow performance to system crashes to full-blown identity theft. And to provide you with the kind of protection you need in these days of cyberthieves and online extortionists, your firewall must be able to monitor all inbound and outbound traffic and protect you from any unauthorized intrusion by rendering your PC invisible to anything that you haven’t authorized to see it.
• System and Application Guard New!
• File and folder lock New!
• Preemptive threat protection Enhanced!
• Self-protection Enhanced!
Network security & continuity
• Application access control
• Optimized firewall New!
• Connection security
• Comprehensive coverage
• Intrusion protection
• 360-degree anti malware Enhanced!
• Modernized AV engine Enhanced!
• Email and USB devices instant check Improved!
• Heuristics analyzer for autorun objects New!
• Better manageable malware quarantine Improved!
• Faster, more intelligent scans
• Scheduled scans and exclusions
Email and web: privacy and safety
• Keyword-based blocking Reinstated!
• Protection from spam
• Email safety
• Unsafe web site access restriction
• IP Blocklist keeps surfing clean
• Safe repository for personal data
• Ad-free, anonymous surfing
Tracking & Control
• Program activity monitor at your fingertips New!
• Quick status overview
• Actionable alerts
• Process activity
• Network activity monitoring
• Password-protection, multiple configuration profiles
• Manageable events logs
• Driver certification and 64-bit systems support
• Windows 7 support Improved!
• IPv6 support
• Adaptive firewall rules
• Entertainment mode for uninterrupted gameplay and video viewing
Convenience and Ease of Use
• Automatic configuration
• ImproveNet delivers more ready-made configurations
• SmartAdvisor — instant, context-sensitive help
• Hands-free updates
• Auto-learning mode
Supported platforms: 32-bit Windows
What’s New in Outpost 7:
• Application guard New! The new Application Guard feature, which comes as an upgrade to Outpost’s Proactive Protection module, defends sensitive data stored by various Internet-enabled applications such as instant messengers, web browsers, e-mail clients and e-banking software from compromise. Items such as cached/saved login details and passwords, configuration files, electronic wallet contents, etc. are now shielded from being tampered or hijacked by unauthorized non-related applications.
• System guard Improved! As an extension to Outpost’s Proactive Protection module, the System Guard feature secures critical system files and configurations against misuse or compromise. The list of protected items could be extended by adding the program of your choosing to the protected system software list.
• File and folder lock New! File & Folder Lock functionality enables protection of locally-stored assets from corruption, modification or illegal access by other users or malware. With just a few clicks within the “File and Folder Lock” section of the Proactive Protection settings panel in Outpost, you can simply select a folder or file you wish to protect and set limitations by defining access password.
• Real-time File and Registry Activity monitoring New! File and Registry Activity provides an invaluable opportunity to look into system events at a closer range by monitoring activity of any given active process and tracking system changes in real time. The user can analyze every active process, its path and time as well as track registry modifications in order to take action with Outpost’s ample functionality.
• Antivirus module Improved! The antivirus engine has been improved with new detection and cure capabilities. Besides, the Quarantine component has been reworked to become more actionable — it’s now easier to decide upon suspicious objects. Agnitum’s heuristic analyzer, part of Antimalware, has been updated to ensure efficient monitoring of autostarted objects’ behavior on system start-up.
• Restored Content Filter New! Legacy of Outpost 4.0, Content Filter has been restored in the new version of Outpost. The module analyzes web contents for the presence of defined keywords before a certain page is loaded, and steers the user away from suspicious or abusive sources on the Internet.
• Extended Anti-Leak capabilities Improved! New types of data leak techniques have been incorporated into Outpost’s Proactive Defense module to ensure up-to-date protection against new attacks employed in zero-day threats. The module’s effectiveness has been proved by successfully deterring new malware samples and passing existing leak tests.
• Update process Improved! Whenever updates to the main antivirus engine (executable module) become available, they will be automatically applied without the need for user participation (providing, of course, for system reboot). This ensures latest protection is always in place without any hassles from the user’s end.
• Stability on new platforms Improved! The introduction of new standards to the Outpost 7 lineup make it better compatible and stable running on the new Windows 7 platform, with fewer occurrences of slowdowns and interoperability issues. These changes make Outpost even better positioned to meet the future arrival of new Windows OS.
• User interface with a facelift Improved!
The interface changes were designed to reflect the modern Windows 7 look and provide better visibility of product notifications. Redesigned setting panels make program configuration more.
Changes in Outpost Firewall Pro 7.0.4 (3403.520.1244):
The following issues have been fixed:
* Most commonly reported crashes
* More minor issues and interface issues
Homepage - Outpost Firewall Pro: The Essential Personal Firewall
By John edward in forum Utilities
Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:19 AM
By John edward in forum Utilities
Last Post: 05-14-2011, 05:20 AM
By John edward in forum Utilities
Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:37 PM
By Technotronic in forum Utilities
Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:21 AM
By sumira.arshad in forum Mac OS Applications
Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:13 PM