Posted By Mr.Alias At 04:40 AM - 06-21-2012. Download Pacifist 3.0.3 Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Pacifist 3.0.3 | Mac Os X | 8.8 MB[/center]
Pacifist 3.0.3 Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent Pacifist 3.0.3 Torrent.
Pacifist is an application for Mac OS X that opens up .pkg installer packages, .dmg disk images, .zip, .tar. tar.gz, .tar.bz2, .pax, and .xar archives and more, and lets you extract or install individual files out of them. This is useful if you need to install just one file out of a package instead of the entire package (for example, if you deleted your Preview application and need to reinstall it, but not the whole operating system), or if you want to inspect a downloaded package to see what it will do before installing it. Pacifist can also load some archive types over HTTP, in case you want to extract just a single file from a large .zip archive without waiting for the entire archive to download. Finally, Pacifist can examine the kernel extensions installed in your system to let you see what installer installed them, and whether the installer was made by Apple or a third-party.
• Now uses code-signing information to prune extraneous files out of applications extracted using the “Search Receipts” feature
• General improvements and bug fixes to the “Search Receipts” feature
• Several Mountain Lion-related fixes
• Fixed a bug that affected loading some Apple install discs such as Final Cut Studio and Logic Pro
• Fixed a few crashing bugs
• All files in the .zip distribution of Pacifist are now free of resource forks and extended attributes, to keep third-party .zip unarchivers from failing to unarchive the extended attributes properly and invalidating Pacifist’s code signing
• Text is now selectable in HTML files in the viewer
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
Download From Code: