Posted By High5 At 08:51 PM - 09-15-2011. Download Capture One Pro 6.3 Mac OSX Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Capture One Pro 6.3 | Mac OSX | 251.8 Mb
The raw converter for ultimate image quality. Capture One Pro 6 is a professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end performance in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share and print images in a fast, flexible and efficient workflow. Capture One Pro 6’s powerful and intuitive toolset is used by professional photographers to achieve world-class image quality with excellent color and detail.
A few of the new features in Capture One Pro 6:
- Local adjustments - edit selected areas of images non-destructively;
- Black and white conversion -- precisely adjust color channels to create split toning effects when converting to grayscale;
- Keystone correction -- reduces or eliminates perspective distortion while maintaining dimension integrity;
- High-quality, simple to use printing options.
Also available in Capture One Express 6:
The basic version of Capture One is now called Capture One Express. It is a complete yet simplified raw workflow software, ideal for enthusiast photographers. It shares many of the new features in Capture One Pro 6, such as:
- Enhanced metadata support including XMP sync, Auto Load and a GPS link to Google Maps(TM);
- A Loupe tool, which is a powerful magnifier to zoom into an image from 25 to 200 percent;
- Integrated movie import, viewing and handling;
- Search and filter that makes it easy to find, sort and organize images on the fly;
- Advanced, token-based file naming;
- Native 64-bit operation and OpenCL/GPU acceleration for substantially improved performance.
Features and Enhancements:
Support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Lion style fullscreen on Mac OS X 10.7
Lion style scrollbars on Mac OS X 10.7
Further improved LCC when used with some wide-angle lenses on technical cameras
Use of OpenCL supported on Mac OS X 10.7
Improved noise defaults for Phase One IQ180
Improved noise defaults for Olympus ZX-1
Enhanced support for Samsung NX10 and NX11
Improved default colors for Fuji X100
Fixed an issue on Windows causing the WIC codec to block access to files.
Fixed an issue on Mac OS 10.7 causing the importer to crash.
Fixed a keyboard shortcut issue on Mac OS 10.7
Fixed a number of visual artifacts and other small issues on Mac OS 10.7
Fixed a number of issues related to LCC and ICC in particular when used in styles and presets. In addition the release contains fixes for a number of other minor issues.
Olympus E-P3 and E-PL3
Sony NEX-7, NEX-5N, SLT-A77, SLT-A65 (all preliminary)
Last Post: 04-24-2011, 08:40 PM
By dantelutz in forum Utilities
Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:52 PM
By lynkth in forum Mac OS Applications
Last Post: 01-30-2011, 07:00 AM