Posted By escxxx At 09:07 AM - 05-16-2011. Download Apple iLife 11 [MAC] Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Apple iLife 11 [MAC] l 2.91 GB
Organize photos by Faces and Places. Create photo books. Make a movie. Even learn to play music. All with iLife 11. All part of every new Mac.
iPhoto is a photograph organizer and editor that lets users store, view, edit, and share their digital photos. iPhoto allows its user to create photo albums to display pictures on the Internet or on CD, create slideshows for instant on-computer presentation,
construct calendars and greetings cards from photographs, and the ability to "photocast" photo albums. iPhoto can also import from most digital cameras with no drivers required (built into Mac OS X by default).
iMovie is a video editor that can be used with digital video. The process of film capture by a digital camera via FireWire is automated, with iMovie allowing users to chop up their videos, add special effects,
and reorganize them. It is also compatible with flash MPEG 4 cameras, AVCHD camcorders, HDV cameras, and the Apple iSight. Photographs may also be used, and a soundtrack may be added with tracks in the iTunes music library.
These can then be exported into a variety of viewable formats, including Apple's QuickTime Player.
iDVD integrates with iMovie to allow the burning of movies onto a dvd with chapters and menus. Each new version adds more menu themes. There is no support for Blu-ray burning in the current version of iDVD.
GarageBand is a music-creation and podcasting application that includes over 1,000 pre-recorded loops. The program also supports software instruments and importation from real instruments, such as guitars and keyboards.
In iLife '11, GarageBand sells pre-recorded instrument lessons made by famous artists.
iWeb is a product that was released at the Macworld Conference & Expo on January 10, 2006. This product provides the ability to share content from the other iLife applications using Apple templates, and with one-click uploading to MobileMe (previously called .Mac).
The application also allows users to create links to their own podcasts and photocasts from the webage. This is the latest application added to the iLife suite.
MobileMe Web Gallery
The Apple MobileMe Web Gallery is a feature designed for easy photo sharing on the Mac platform. It allows users to create event or photo albums using the Web Gallery of their MobileMe ***, and allows them to show their photos with visitors, who may also download the images and upload their own. This feature is accessible directly through iLife (iMovie, iPhoto, and iWeb) allowing users to upload without their web browser.
* Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (867MHz or faster) processor
* iMovie requires an Intel-based Mac, Power Mac G5 (dual 2.0GHz or faster), or iMac G5 (1.9GHz or faster).
* GarageBand Learn to Play requires an Intel-based Mac with a dual-core processor or better.
* 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended. High-definition video requires at least 1GB of RAM.
* Approximately 4GB of available disk space
* DVD drive required for installation
* Mac OS X v10.5.6 or later
* QuickTime 7.5.5 or later (included)
* AVCHD video requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better. Visit iMovie 11 Camcorder Support for details on digital video device and format support.
* 24-bit recording in GarageBand requires a Mac OS X-compatible audio interface with support for 24-bit audio. Please consult the ownerâ?Ts manual or manufacturer directly for audio device specifications and compatibility.
* Some features require Internet access and/or MobileMe; additional fees and terms apply. MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual subscription fee and Internet access required. Terms of service apply.
* iPhoto print products are available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, and select countries in Europe and Asia Pacific.
* GarageBand Artist Lessons are sold separately and are available directly through the GarageBand Lesson Store in select countries.
* Burning DVDs requires an Apple SuperDrive or compatible third-party DVD burner.
* Flickr service is available only in select countries.
By escxxx in forum Mac OS Applications
Last Post: 05-06-2011, 08:31 AM
By alex in forum Mac OS Applications
Last Post: 04-18-2011, 05:44 PM