Posted By hongxanh1080 At 10:06 PM - 02-16-2011. Download Avid Media Composer 22.214.171.124 Incl.Keymaker Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Avid Media Composer 126.96.36.199 Incl.Keymaker Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent Avid Media Composer 188.8.131.52 Incl.Keymaker Torrent.
Avid Media Composer 184.108.40.206 Incl.Keymaker (Mac OSX) | 1.34 GB
Avid Media Composer: High-speed video editing software—ideal for offline, file-based, and mobile editing. Meet the fastest, most powerful editing tool available. With Media Composer 5 software, you can work with more formats and in more ways than ever before, and speed through common media barriers to get right to what really matters — telling a great story. Media Composer goes where other video editing systems leave off, giving you full-featured editorial tools, the fastest file-based workflows around, dependable media management, and innovative features that save you time — and money. Whether you're cutting films, TV shows, short-format videos, or other media, in the studio or on the road, or using a Mac or a PC, you can edit the way you want, wherever you want, and in ways you never thought possible with Media Composer.
- Directly access and edit RED files through AMA, without transcoding (images are scaled to HD frame size)
- Work natively with QuickTime video formats, including Apple ProRes and H.264
- Edit video and audio by dragging and dropping elements in the timeline
- Keep high-end finishing projects in-house and gain great color precision with HD-RGB support (including dual-link - I/O support with Nitris DX systems)
- Monitor video externally with support for the Matrox MXO2 Mini
- Mix and match frame sizes and aspect ratios — in addition to formats, frame rates, and resolutions — in the same timeline
- Take a break during long renders and have your system email you when the job's done
- Import AVCHD files directly from cameras and other devices
- Capture to and edit XDCAM HD and DVC PRO HD formats from baseband without additional hardware
- Access low-res XDCAM proxies for offline work, with full-quality audio
- Import SMPTE-436M compliant MXF files containing ancillary data and embed it in the video signal with the new “Data Track”
- View stereo audio tracks as single channels in the timeline for easier handling
- Create high-quality sounds and mixes with support for RTAS audio processing plug-ins
- Natively access and edit 4:2:2 MPEG-2 media from the new Canon cameras using AMA
- Work Directly with RED Using the Newly Improved AMA
- With Media Composer 5, AMA (Avid Media Access) has been completely reengineered, so you can work natively with more file-based media formats now and in the future. With the new and improved AMA, you can speed up RED workflows by directly accessing RED files (.R3D) in Media Composer without having to prepare them through MetaFuze (all footage is scaled to HD frame size). Plus, you have access to its full metadata and color management data too.
Edit QuickTime Formats Natively
Get native access to all popular QuickTime formats, with full access to clip metadata. Thanks to AMA, you can natively access and edit any movie that can be played in Apple's QuickTime Player (including Apple ProRes and .mov files captured by Canon 5D and 7D cameras) right in Media Composer — no transcoding, rewrapping, or logging and transferring required.
Drag and Drop Video and Audio to Edit
Get comfortable — with Media Composer 5, you can truly edit the way you like. In addition to the standard way of editing, you can also now directly manipulate elements in the timeline to edit video and audio. Drag and drop clips anywhere you want on the timeline to rearrange sequences. And grab a clip's in or out point and drag to trim a scene, dialog, or music.
Get Full-Quality HD-RGB Processing
Keep those finishing jobs in house, and deliver the highest quality color and effects work, with support for full-quality 4:4:4 HD-RGB color space processing in Media Composer. With the higher resolution detail, you can perform color correction, keying, and effects work with greater precision and ease. And if you have a Nitris DX-based system, you can digitize, process, monitor, and output projects in HD-RGB, using the two HD SDI connections to handle the high-bandwidth resolutions.” RGB i/o is in all Nitris DX products.
Monitor Video Externally through Matrox MXO2 Mini
If you don't have a Nitris DX- or Mojo DX-based system, Media Composer 5 opens the door to third-party workflows, enabling you to monitor video externally using the Matrox MXO2 Mini interface, which is available for Mac and Windows systems. When paired with Media Composer software, MXO2 Mini becomes a dedicated, high-quality monitor-only solution for file-based or workgroup production, so you can view your video work in real time without any major expense.
New version with dolby AC-3.
OS version: 10.6.2
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM minimum: 2
Video RAM: 256
Code:http://www.fileserve.com/file/X26a9kY/AVMCP5032MAC.part01.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/eHVCmdb/AVMCP5032MAC.part02.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/vqesQUT/AVMCP5032MAC.part03.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/TERZrP8/AVMCP5032MAC.part04.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/YdZjppp/AVMCP5032MAC.part05.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/hcceFvB/AVMCP5032MAC.part06.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/x82Zfhu/AVMCP5032MAC.part07.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/2dPJbsp/AVMCP5032MAC.part08.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/2ctVeeP/AVMCP5032MAC.part09.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/Chm4UYq/AVMCP5032MAC.part10.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/k6UjANd/AVMCP5032MAC.part11.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/fANWt2U/AVMCP5032MAC.part12.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/uMAv5Cm/AVMCP5032MAC.part13.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/RSegrxR/AVMCP5032MAC.part14.rar
Download Avid Media Composer 220.127.116.11 Incl.Keymaker Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)Related Files: 1229, Download Speed: ';
- By hongxanh1080 in forum Mac OS ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2011, 07:42 PM