Posted By KingFilm At 03:37 AM - 06-26-2012. Download Unity 3D Pro v3.5.1 F2 (x86) Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Unity 3D Pro v3.5.1 F2 (x86)
Unity 3D Pro v3.5.1 F2 (x86)| 1.72 GB
Unity 3D Pro - is a multi-platform tool for game development, from the beginning created to facilitate your work. The program includes a full set of professional qualities of the application. In the complete video course from developer Digital Tutors: New Features in Unity 3.5 in English.
System Requirements for Unity Authoring:
* Windows: XP SP2 or later; Mac OS X: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later. Note that Unity was not tested on server versions of Windows and OS X.
* Graphics card with 64 MB of VRAM and pixel shaders or four texture units. Any card made in this millennium should work.
* Using Occlusion Culling requires GPU with Occlusion Query support (some Intel GPUs do not support that).
* The rest only depends on the complexity of your projects!.
System Requirements for Unity iOS Authoring:
* An Intel-based Mac
* Mac OS X "Snow Leopard" 10.6 or later
* The rest only depends on the complexity of your projects!
System Requirements for Unity Android Authoring:
* In addition to the general system requirements for Unity Authoring
* Windows XP SP2 or later; Mac OS 10.5.8 or later
* Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK)
System Requirements for Unity-Authored Content:
* Windows 2000 or later; Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
* Pretty much any 3D graphics card, depending on complexity.
* Online games run on all browsers, including IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, among others.
Major changes in Unity 3D Pro 3.5.1:
* PvrTexTool updated to version 184.108.40.20673. Textures with alpha can now be compressed in Best mode with PVRTC.
* IOS: Added support for "retina" iPad splash screens and icons.
* Android: Added support for AndroidJavaClass marshaling.
* Android: Removed excessive logging when using AndroidJavaObject et al.
* IOS: Added iOS 5.1 selected in Player Settings.
* IOS: Added iPhoneGeneration.iPad3Gen.
* The Unity version number is always printed to the log file.
* Android: APK files created from Eclipse could sometimes not be read, causing the application to close immediately.
* Android: If the Java classpath did not include the current directory ('.') The APK signing step would fail.
* Audio: Fixed audio playback parameters being clamped incorrectly when too many audio sources are playing at the same time.
* Editor: Fixed hang when building very large amounts of asset bundles.
* Editor: Fixed static batching not working when loading level through Application.LoadLevel ().
* Editor: When entering play mode hide the 'default' quality settings as they are stripped for build.
* Editor: Fixed out of memory crash while building when having many resources in resource folder.
* Editor: Fixed rare crash when importing material with bumpmap shader but bumpmap texture was not assigned.
* Editor: Fixed rare crash that could occur if user had changed gizmo icon on asset.
* Editor: Fixed crash that would happen if you tried to get the asset path of the material passed to AssetPostprocessor.OnAssingMaterialModel.
* Editor: Fixed bug where animation window would say an animation event has no receivers, when there are multiple MonoBehaviours.
* Editor: Fixed bug where building a scene asset bundle would give incorrect error messages.
* Editor: Fixed title of File saving dialog when building for NaCl (it incorrectly said "Unsupported Build Target").
* Editor: Fixed editor freezing while debugging in some situations.
* Editor: Fix for a situation where changing color in the gradient editor could change color of a previous edited colorfield. (OSX issue only)
* Editor: Fixed shutting down the editor process when opening another or new project from within the editor. (Windows issue only)
* Editor: Fixed crash when incorrect assembly is loaded in some rare scenarios.
* Graphics: Fixed static batching adding extra polygons (meshes) because of extra (unused) materials on input meshes.
* Graphics: Fixed projector culling so it only renders objects inside projector.
* Graphics: Fixed shader compilation for shaders that used a lighting function needing view direction (eg BlinnPhong) and passed the 'dualforward' surface directive parameter.
* Graphics: Removed warnings that can be safely ignored ("InsideCameraRender" and "VertexCompNone" warnings).
* Graphics: Fixed lens flare rendering when deferred lighting with an image effect (with the ImageEffectOpaque attribute) was used and there was transparent geometry in the scene.
* IOS: Fixed basic license splash screen issue when application is built with Xcode 4.3.x.
* IOS: Fixed problem when logging to console via System.Console.Write * or JS / Boo print () was throwing exception on iOS 5.1 non-development devices.
* Memory management: Reduced fragmentation in the heap allocators.
* Memory management: Fixed race condition in realloc.
* Mobile: Fixed random crashes with skinned meshes (Cloth in call stack). Re-enabled cloth simulation.
* Mobiles: Fixed skinning performance regression.
* Mobiles: Fixed performance regression with GuiTexture on Adreno devices.
* MonoDevelop: Fixed a case where opening a newly-added script from Unity wouldn't cause the script to get focus.
* Native Client: Fixed loading JPEG files as textures using WWW class.
* OS X and Windows: Fixed very rare crash in SSE mesh skinning code.
* OS X: Fixed standalone crash bug, where it would crash immediately on startup when the "Restore Windows" requester would appear after a previous crash.
* Profiler: Fixed an issue where the player might crash when 'Autoconnect Profiler' was selected.
* Substance: fixed colors being shuffled in the editor during the build process if "Fastest" quality mode is selected.
* Web Player: Prevent Internet Explorer from crashing when more than one tab is used.
* Web Player: Prevent Firefox from hanging on exit.
* Web Player: Fixed bug where editor built incorrect data for compressed meshes in the webplayer.
* Web Player: Make input more responsive for 2.x content.
* Web Player: Fixed crash when assetbundle download was canceled.
* Web Player: Fixed BeginScrollView missing method exception in 3.4 content.
* Windows: Fixed a crash when using SkinnedCloth and switching into fullscreen mode.
* Fixed issue where AssetBundle.Unload (false) caused lots of error messages to be printed when calling Resources.UnloadUnusesAssets () or loading a level.
* Fixed out of memory crash when loading a corrupted. Prefab file.
* Fixed memory manager race condition.
* Realtime only lights only affect dynamic geometry. This is the same behaviour as 3.4. Once content is published with 3.5 the fixed renderloop is used.