The Cisco 640-822 exam is Cisco's entry-level exam for networking professionals.
Passing this exam will earn you the CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician) certification and is the first step towards acquiring the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification. This course covers the requirements for the ICND1 exam, and should prepare you to pass the exam.
Investigations in Chemistry: Experiments and Observations
M4V | 1,3 GB
This series brings a full range of laboratory experiments into the classroom. Detailed, easy-to-follow narration and close-up shots illustrate the steps in experiments and demonstrations that are a part of any core curriculum. Each program features three lessons that cover related content. Some of the experimentstoo dangerous to conduct in many labsallow teachers the advantage of illustrating processes students might not otherwise experience.
Investigations in Chemistry - Acids, Bases and Neutralization
Investigations in Chemistry - Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Change
Investigations in Chemistry - Ions
Cisco live CCVP Prep Cisco IP Telephony Essentials
AVI | 380 MB
This session covers the basics of IP telephony as presented in the Cisco Voice over IP course that are needed to pass the CVoice exam (642-432). The speaker presents a series of questions similar to the ones on the exam, then explains the answers while covering some of the major IP telephony technologies. The session covers some of the more difficult exam topics including centralized and distributed call management, dial-peer concepts and configuration, and PBX integration.
Lynda.com PowerPoint 2010 New Features and PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training Interactive Tutorials with Exercise Files
MOV | 954 MB
LYNDA.COM POWERPOINT 2010 NEW FEATURES
LYNDA.COM POWERPOINT 2010 ESSENTIAL TRANING
For Windows and Mac. Exercise Files are included.
2 Courses. See Description and Course Outlines on next page.
In PowerPoint 2010 New Features, David Diskin explores the latest version of Microsoft’s presentation software. This course covers themes and transitions, the ability to add equations and over forty new SmartArt diagrams to presentations, new photo retouching and video editing features, and new ways to collaborate and share presentations across the Internet. Exercise files accompany the course.
Pluralsight Training - ASP.NET Ajax Fundamentals
ISO | 836 MB
How To Get High Search Engine Rankings
AVI | 799 MB
By Copying Mark Ling's EXACT step-by-step systematic SEO masterplan, in a watch over the shoulder fasion you will learn exactly how to out rank nearly any wesbite, your competition will be eating your dust as your fly past them in the search engine ranking...
AND you cut off years of learning and fast track your success...Why should someone who hasn't spent years painfully trying to figure out how the search engines work, someone who hasn't spent ridiculous amounts of cash trying to get there webpages on the front page of Google be given a FREE RIDE? Well to answer that one all I can say is that life isn't always fair and some people get all the luck...and today you now have the chance to be one of the lucky ones.
Ok here's the deal, check out below the insider secrets that you are going to learn in this cutting edge SEO course. This is a 3hrs elite video training course and copy EVERYTHING that a million dollar internet marketer does and get a HUGE ADVANTAGE over any other competing website... you never know, they may come knocking on your door begging you to teach them!
Ok so let's have a look at what you are going to learn:
* Stealth Keyword Targeting Tricks
* How Mark Gets On The Front Page Of Google
* Expert On Page SEO Tactics
* How To Get 100's Of Backlinks With Ease
* Insider Software Tools That Give You An Unfair Advantage
* The Biggest Mistakes Holding 90% Of Websites Back
* Advanced Domain Tricks To Sneak Onto The 1st Page Of Google
* Killer Link Baiting Secrets That Are Proven To Work
* Expert Article Marketing Tips That Supercharge Your SEO
* Email Marketing Expertise To Sky Rocket Your Profits
* Professional Landing Page Conversion Expertise That Rake In Cash
Microsoft Outlook 2010 [DVD] - Total Training
ISO | 595 MB
Gender: ElearningAre you under the impression that Outlook is about e-mail? Well, you're not wrong but if that's all you think it is you are far from being fully accurate! Outlook is a personal information management system that allow you to create, organize and manage information. In this series you will learn how to fully utilize the extensive capabilities of Outlook, allowing you to better manage your information and your time. You'll learn there' more to e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks and notes than just "Send" or "Save" including a whole set of tools that will make you more efficient and professional by integrating information in one place and using a common set of tools
1. Learn to setup profiles and configure e-mails so you can track all communications in one place
2. Extend your view of what can be done with e-mail and how it can look
3. Discover the benefits of keeping an electronic calendar including the ability to easily setup meetings and share it with others
4. Keep all your contact information with all the details and automate uses of that information
5. Keep a list of tasks you need to accomplish
6. Use folders, junk mail and rules to automate and organize information
7. Organize all of your information in one single place with a common set of tools that allow you to be efficient
Lynda - Photoshop CS3 Color Correction
ISO | 793 MB
Photoshop CS3 Color Correction is all about color: from customizing Photoshop color settings to accessing color correction tools with keyboard shortcuts to understanding the intricacies of histograms. Color correction expert Taz Tally Ph.D., explains each step of the process, including how to evaluate an image, determine what steps are required, adjust image dimensions, linear resolution, and mode, identify and correct shadows, remove screens and noise, retouch flaws, use curves and the color sampler, and much more. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
* Setting up Photoshop CS3 for color correction
* Managing images with Bridge CS3
* Understanding color image fundamentals
* Evaluating images quickly and accurately
* Determining whether to correct or adjust
* Evaluating and fixing physical characteristics
* Fine-tuning brightness and contrast
* Proofing and gamut testing
Actually there is no more to be said about the value of this great collection here. For those of you who are really serious about knowing "everything" about the technical make-up and functioning of the PC from engineering perspectives; the "mysteries" behind the "way of the internet"; Client/server-role; Networking and every other aspects of computing science in general - here is your big take!!!
DISCLAIMER: None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site (legendarydevils.com) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.