Personal Finances is an elegant, super easy personal finance application for home users. With a glance at its summary view, reports and graphs, the user will gain deep insight into the financial health of the family budget, pinpoint areas of excessive expenditure and trim the budget. Featuring the scheduler, the program also enables you to track expected income, spending and see how much money you'll have at a future date.
The program is portable and can be installed and run from the USB flash drive (U3 Smart drive* edition is also available). Personal Finances meets all of your needs, whether you need to make a more realistic budget, want to get out of debt, or teach your children the basics of budgeting.
The features which make Personal Finances unique in its category are total simplicity and clearness. You can see at once from the summary view the way your money was spent, total sum and percentage structure for categories, balance on accounts, as well as overall balance.
Features at a glance:
* Set up any number of different accounts, such as credit card, checking account, savings, cash.
* Any number of currencies, categories and sub categories.
* Enter current or scheduled transactions.
* Enter frequent transaction in a click using the QExpense option.
* Use custom transaction fields.
* Define transactions with categories, family members, tags to make detailed reports.
* Sort by fields, search and group transactions by names.
* Analyze financial situation with pie and bar chart reports.
* View all transactions organized by day and account balance on any day in calendar.
* Install the application onto the USB stick.
* Protect financial data with a password.