Lee McIntyre - Instant Internet Lifestyle
English | FLV | 320x240 | AVC 195 Kbps | MPEG 128Kbps | 2.06 GB
Instant Internet Lifestyle consists of a number of video recordings from a live internet marketing workshop called the “Inside Out Upside Down Workshop”. This workshop lasts 2 days and originally cost $997 a ticket.
These videos cover the following areas:
1. Momentum Marketing Madness – in this first workshop video Lee explains how he got started on EBay and how his online business progressed after that. He talks about how it is possible to be successful online even when you have no contacts and how he grew his business in quite a different way from many of the online gurus you may have heard of. As the name of this video suggests, the main topic of discussion is momentum and how to keep your momentum in your business.
2. Massive Monthly Pay Rise – in this video Lee talks about the “Monthly Pay rise Method”. This is good for people who already have an online business as it will give you some ideas how to increase your monthly profits. It is also well worth watching if you do not have a business yet because you’ll learn the wrong and the right way to get started. You’ll also learn something very important about picking your target market.
3. 4x Profit Method – this video focuses on how you can get maximum value out of every product you create, so this is great if you already have a product or if you are just thinking about creating one.
4. Deep Connection Dynamics – this video is all about making large profits with a very small list by giving more and selling less. This is probably different to any other advice you have every heard on making money from a list. Lee makes it very interesting by telling us lots of real life examples.
5. Automatic Traffic Control – this video covers how you can get anyone in your market to promote your product for you without having to promise a reciprocal mailing. Lee went from zero profits to $100,000 plus in two years using this method.
6. Affiliate Army Method – in this video Lee talks about a variety of different things that he has done to make his affiliate program so successful. These range from a few common sense things to some very unusual innovative things. If you are thinking of starting an affiliate program for your product this is a must watch.
7. Internet Automation Plan – this video is excellent if you are at the stage in your business where you need to outsource or hire employees. Lee talks about his personal experience with this and the best ways to hire people and run the business.
8. Video Sales Uncut – as the name suggests this video is all about video marketing. Lee talks in detail about how to create a video sales pitch. If you’ve been thinking of making videos for a while but haven’t quite got round to it you’ll find this very helpful.
Who is this for :
- Beginner internet marketers with no prior knowledge
- People who have been trying to be successful for a while without much success.
- People who want to create their own information product or improve the sales of their existing product.
- People who want to do something new in their business such as setting up an affiliate program, doing video marketing or outsourcing.
- People like me who already work full time online but want some ideas on how to improve their business and earn more.
Pros¬*– Lee over delivers massively with this product. The 10 hours of video content are worth more than 10 times the price he is charging and the quality is top notch. Lee’s enthusiasm is infectious and the videos are very easy to watch because of this. The transcripts are a very nice added bonus.
Cons¬*– The only thing I didn’t like about this was the number of upsells. My preference is for 1 upsell, or 2 at most. However, these are easy to reject if you don’t want them and there are no sneaky tricks to get you to unwittingly sign up to a recurring product (unlike some products I have seen).
Verdict¬*– This is without a doubt the best product I’ve purchased this year (2010) and one of the best value products I have seen in my 6 years of internet marketing. If you are even considering creating your own product, or if you want to improve your results online, I highly recommend this. I learned a lot of different things from these videos and came up with a few ideas for my own business so make sure you have a pen and paper handy when you watch them!