Posted By hunterpro44 At 01:51 AM - 01-05-2011. Download Pentaho Reporting 3.5 for Java Developers Rapidshare, Torrent, Mediafire, rapidgator, Extabit. All download links in end post.
Pentaho Reporting 3.5 for Java Developers
Pentaho Reporting 3.5 for Java Developers Free download on Extabit, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Shareflare, ryushare and Torrent Pentaho Reporting 3.5 for Java Developers Torrent.
Pentaho Reporting 3.5 for Java Developers
Publisher: Packt | 2009 | PDF | 300 pages | ISBN: 1847193196 | 7.4 Mb
Create advanced reports, including cross tabs, sub-reports, and charts that connect to practically any data source using open source Pentaho Reporting.
* Create great-looking enterprise reports in PDF, Excel, and HTML with Pentaho's Open Source Reporting Suite, and integrate report generation into your existing Java application with minimal hassle
* Use data source options to develop advanced graphs, graphics, cross tabs, and sub-reports
* Dive deeply into the Pentaho Reporting Engine's XML and Java APIs to create dynamic reports
* Work with a multitude of examples throughout the book for quick learning on every topic
Pentaho Reporting lets you create, generate, and distribute rich and sophisticated report content from different data sources. Knowing how to use it quickly and efficiently gives you the edge in producing reports from your database. If you have been looking for a book that has plenty of easy-to-understand instructions and also contains lots of examples and screenshots, this is where your search ends.
This book shows you how to replace or build your enterprise reporting solution from scratch with Pentaho's Reporting Suite. Through detailed examples, it dives deeply into all aspects of Pentaho's reporting functionalities, providing you with the knowledge you need to master report creation.
This book starts off with a number of examples to get you familiar with the tools and technology of the Pentaho Reporting Suite. Then, with additional examples, it goes into advanced subjects such as charting, sub-reporting, cross tabs, as well as API generation of reports. There are also details and examples on extending Pentaho's open source reporting engine. The reader will learn the ins and outs of Pentaho Report Designer, including a cheat sheet with all the available short-cut keys, to make report design efficient and painless.
Embedding reports into your Java application can be difficult. With Pentaho Reporting it's just a few lines of code. The book provides examples of how to embed reporting into your J2EE and client Java applications, as well as showing you how to build dynamic reports from scratch using Pentaho Reporting's simple Java Bean-based report generation API.
Setting up and integrating a reporting server in an enterprise environment can be arduous. In addition to learning how to build great embeddable reports, you'll also learn how to combine Pentaho Reporting with Pentaho's BI Server for a zero-code, easy-to-configure, enterprise reporting solution.
What you will learn from this book
* Install and get started with Pentaho Reporting
* Build great-looking reports that render as PDF, Excel, and HTML using Pentaho Report Designer
* Learn the ins and outs of Pentaho Report Designer, including a list of short-cut keys for quick report generation
* Configure your JDBC database and other data sources to drive dynamic reports
* Include Pie, Bar, Line, and many other chart types within your reports, as well as other graphics
* Parameterize your reports, using the open formula standard to drive calculations within your reports
* Add sub-reports and cross tabs in your reports to more effectively present information
* Build interactive Swing and HTML reports that are more like dashboards than traditional static enterprise reports
* Build Pentaho Reports programmatically with easy-to-use XML and Java APIs
* Learn to write your own open formula functions and custom graphical elements in reports
* Write your own extensions to Pentaho Reporting, for complete integration and customization into your environment
* Find out why you should use open source reporting over proprietary reporting offerings (hint: it's free and you can customize it)
* Install Pentaho's BI Server and deploy your reports with permissions and scheduling with zero code.
Download Pentaho Reporting 3.5 for Java Developers Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)Related Files: 1229, Download Speed: ';
- By Mr.Alias in forum Other StuffReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:50 PM